The holidays are quickly approaching with Black Friday on the horizon. Last year I let you know of some fun and unique gifts to get a traveler. I have 5 more that you can get for that traveler in your life, the person who wants to travel more, or even yourself! So here are 5 gifts for the traveler in your life…
1. Money for a passport. Yes, there are people who travel who still don’t have a passport. Come 2016 there will be some states that will require a passport even to travel domestically. Also give them the paperwork for the passport. Really no excuses, all they have to do is get their pictures taken.
2. A Camera. It doesn’t have to be a DSLR (although that would be very nice.) You could also purchase a very nice point and shoot. It is nice to capture moments on something besides a phone sometimes. For those who want to do more adventures, a Go-Pro would also be great.
3. Global Entry. $100 and you or the person in your life can get Global Entry and bypass the long lines at customs after coming back from traveling out of the country with that passport! It also grants you TSA Pre Check. It is good for 5 years. Depending on the type of credit card, you may even get reimbursed!
3. Packing Cubes. Such life savers they are. They help to organize your suitcase. You will be able to find things easier rather than your bag looking a hot mess. For the over packers out there, you can fit a lot more in your bag with these things.
4. Camera Accessories. For those who are content with the camera they already have, look into accessories like a camera bag, SD cards, extra batteries, etc. They may need a new lens. There are also 4/1 lenses for cell phones, so that those pictures become enhanced.
5. A Plane Ticket. If you or someone you know wants to go somewhere or if you just want to take a surprise trip, buy a plane ticket. There are so many amazing deals constantly floating around that even a quick get away would be exciting. You can always subscribe to my newsletter as I send out travel deals or LIKE HollyDayz Travel FB page!
Hopefully this list will help you when deciding what to get that traveler. Maybe even drop some hints to what you may want as a gift!