So if you are anything like me, then you carry personal items on board with things you may need for your flight, and then some.
Here are 6 essential carry-on items I make sure I have in my carry-on bag…
1. I always have an empty water bottle. Since you can’t take bottled water through security, it has to be empty. Once I get past security I go and fill up the water bottle. It also saves me on the inflated prices of water at the airport.
2. Snacks. Sometimes what they give you on the plane is not enough. Or perhaps you end up in the airport longer than planned. I always keep some type of snack on me. If I get hungry or have a taste for something they may not sell, or sell for way too much, I’m good because it’s in my bag.
3. I have a travel sized toothbrush and toothpaste. So I can have fresh clean breath as I begin my next adventure. Who doesn’t like to freshen up? I also keep Listerine strips and Burt’s Bee’s Chapstick with me. My friend told me that she got a Custom chapsticks and it looks pretty cool. I love having chapstick on hand to keep my lips hydrated all the time! A small travel sized lotion also goes along way too.
4. Sometimes, while flying, I get a stomach ache or headache. So I make sure I have aspirin, Tums, and Airbourne with me. Airbourne is a really great product! Anytime I feel like I’m getting sick, it knocks it right out.
5. All my electronics. I want to have different forms of entertainment, especially if there isn’t any wi-fi available. I usually have music and my iPad with games, books, and maybe a movie. I also keep all my chargers with me. I may need to charge up on the plane or in the airport. (If you can find an outlet!)
6. A travel blanket. It’s always way to cold on the plane for me. Also, in case I get stuck in the airport longer than planned the air-conditioning can be too much. Don’t depend on the airline giving you one. Plus who knows who had it before you. The last passenger could have been covering up their pet!
So, that’s my list of essential things.
Let me know if you have any tips, products or ideas that I could try.